MRCM News / 2020-03-18 / Hits(987)
1. According to the structure, it can be divided into overall turning tools, welding turning tools, machine turning tools, indexable turning tools and forming turning tools. Among them, indexable turning tools are increasingly used, and their proportion in turning tools is gradually increasing. 2. Carbide welding turning tools The so-called welding turning tools. 3. Machine-clamped lathe tool The machine-clamped lathe tool is a lathe that uses ordinary blades and mechanically clamps the blades on the bar.
Turning tool types and applications Turning tools are the most widely used single-edged cutting tools. It is also the basis for learning and analyzing various types of tools. Turning tools for various lathes
Machining of outer circle, inner hole, end face, thread, slot and so on. Turning tools can be divided into overall turning tools, welding turning tools, machine turning tools, indexable turning tools and forming turning tools according to their structure. Among them, indexable turning tools are increasingly used, and their proportion in turning tools is gradually increasing. 
First, the so-called welding type turning tool for carbide welding is to open the sipe on the carbon steel arbor according to the requirements of the geometric angle of the tool, and weld the carbide blade in the sipe with solder, Geometrical parameters for turning tools after sharpening. 2. The machine tool lathe is a lathe that uses ordinary blades and mechanically clamps the blades on the bar. This type of knife has the following characteristics: (1) due to the improved durability of the tool, longer use time, shorter tool change time, and improved production efficiency. (2) The end of the pressure plate used for pressing the blade can function as a chip breaker. Features of mechanical clamp-type turning tools (1) The blade does not undergo high-temperature welding, which avoids defects such as blade hardness reduction and cracks caused by welding, and improves the durability of the tool. (3) After the blade is reground, the size will gradually become smaller. In order to restore the working position of the blade, a blade adjustment mechanism is often provided on the turning tool structure to increase the number of times the blade is reground. (4) The end of the pressure plate used for pressing the blade can act as a chip breaker. 4. Indexable turning tool Indexable turning tool is a lathe tool with indexable blade. After a cutting edge is blunt, it can be quickly indexed and replaced with an adjacent new cutting edge, and it can continue to work until all cutting edges on the blade have been blunt, and the blade is discarded for recycling. After replacing the new blade, the turning tool can continue to work. 
3. Indexable turning tool Indexable turning tool is a turning tool with indexable blade.
1. Advantages of indexable tools Compared with welding tools, indexable tools have the following advantages: (1) high tool life Because the blade avoids defects caused by high temperatures of welding and sharpening. (2) High production efficiency Since the machine tool operators no longer sharpen the knives, auxiliary time such as tool change during shutdown can be greatly reduced. (3) It is conducive to the promotion of new technology and new technology. The indexable knife is conducive to the promotion of the use of new cutting materials such as coatings and ceramics. (4) Conducive to reducing tool costs. Due to the long service life of tool holders, the consumption and inventory of tool holders are greatly reduced, tool management is simplified, and tool costs are reduced. 
2. Clamping characteristics and requirements of indexable turning tool inserts:
(1) After the blade is indexed or replaced with a new blade with high positioning accuracy, the change in the position of the blade tip should be within the allowable range of the workpiece accuracy. (2) Reliable clamping of the blade should ensure that the contact surfaces of the blade, shim, and shank fit tightly and can withstand shock and vibration, but the clamping force should not be too large, and the stress distribution should be uniform to avoid crushing the blade. (3) Smooth chip removal There is no obstacle on the front of the blade to ensure smooth chip discharge and easy observation. (4) Easy to use. Changing blades and replacing new blades are easy and quick. For small tools, the structure must be compact. When meeting the above requirements, make the structure as simple as possible and make it easy to manufacture and use. 
“MRCM do NOT have any MOQ requirement. We can send a sample model to you for quality check and test within 72hours. It's ALL FREE ! ”