MRCM share / 2022-01-11 / Hits(22)
Before using Drill sharpener Grinding Wheels, be sure to do the following points and precautions:
1. Preparations and points for attention before the use and installation of the grinding wheel:
1. Before installation, carefully check whether the grinding wheel has cracks, and tap the grinding wheel with a wooden hammer to listen to whether there is a mute sound.
2. Before installing the grinding wheel, check whether the maximum operating linear speed marked on the surface of the grinding wheel matches the speed of the main shaft of the grinding machine. Overspeed use is strictly prohibited.
3. When installing the grinding wheel, it should be tightened with a chuck. The outer diameters of the two chucks must be equal. Between the two chucks and the end face of the grinding wheel, asbestos pads and rubber with a thickness of 1-1.5mm made of elastic materials should be placed. pad or paper pad. And more than 1mm is exposed outside around the chuck circle.
4. Before installing the grinding wheel, remove the dirt on the end face of the chuck, check whether the washer is complete and whether it is folded, etc., and clean up the dirt and sand that may be attached to the surface near the grinding wheel hole.
5. The fit between the hole diameter of the grinding wheel and the spindle of the machine tool should be appropriate. Too tight can easily cause the grinding wheel to break, and if the gap is too large, it is easy to cause imbalance or break the grinding wheel.
6. When installing multiple grinding wheels on one spindle, there should be no fulcrum between the contact surfaces of the grinding wheels; a 0.8-1mm elastic washer is allowed between the two grinding wheels, and the diameter of the washer should be equal to that of the chuck.
7. When tightening the grinding wheel, a special manual nut wrench should be used. Supplementary fixtures or beating tools are strictly prohibited. When tightening the screws, they should be tightened diagonally, and the tightening force should be uniform. When tightening, pay attention to the tightness of the nut or screw. It is appropriate to press it enough to drive the grinding wheel without sliding, so as to prevent the grinding wheel from being damaged due to excessive pressing force.
8. Grinding wheels with an outer diameter of 150mm and above should be statically balanced after installing the chuck, and trimmed when installed on the grinding machine. After trimming, they should be statically balanced again before use.
Correct and safe use of sharpening grinding wheels:
1. Before starting the grinder, check whether the machine tool guards and reset switches of various actions are adjusted in place and firm.
2. The protective cover used should cover at least half of the diameter of the grinding wheel.
3. After the grinding wheel is installed on the main shaft of the grinding machine, it must be idling for no less than 5 minutes.
4. It is not a grinding wheel specially used for end face work, and it is forbidden to use the end face of the grinding wheel for grinding.
5. When grinding, it is forbidden to use a lever to push the workpiece to increase the pressure on the grinding wheel.
6. When grinding or dressing the grinding wheel, the amount of cutting tool should be appropriate. Excessive cutting amount will easily cause the grinding wheel to be broken or the machine tool to be damaged. A special dressing tool should be used to dress the grinding wheel.
Zhejiang Meiri Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd. is a service provider specializing in the development and production of small special tool grinders and precision machines. The company's main products: CNC tool grinder, drill grinder, milling cutter grinder, thread tapping grinder, turning tool grinder, saw blade grinder, universal knife grinder, universal tool grinder, chamfering machine, pneumatic tapping machine , Electric tapping machine, zero point positioning system, precision vise, rotary table, EDM machine and other precision machinery series. The products have applied for 70 patents and 3 invention patents, with an annual output of more than 20,000 grinding machines, accounting for more than 60% of the domestic market and about 50% of the global market, and MAIN export products are sold to developed industries such as Japan and Germany and so on.
“MRCM do NOT have any MOQ requirement. We can send a sample model to you for quality check and test within 72hours. It's ALL FREE ! ”