MRCM share / 2022-03-02 / Hits(303)
2. Application of induction synchronizer
The inductive synchronizer is made using the principle that the mutual inductance of two planar windings varies with position. Its function is to convert the angular or linear displacement into the phase or amplitude of the induced electromotive force, which can be used to measure the linear or angular displacement. According to its structure, it can be divided into two types: linear type and rotary type. The linear induction synchronizer is composed of two parts: a fixed length and a sliding ruler. The fixed length is installed on the machine bed, and the sliding ruler is installed on the moving part and moves with the worktable; the stator of the rotary induction synchronizer is a fixed disc, and the rotor for the rotating disc. The induction synchronizer has the advantages of high precision and resolution, strong anti-interference ability, long service life, simple maintenance, long-distance displacement measurement, good manufacturability, and low cost. Rotary induction synchronizers are widely used in turntables of machine tools and instruments and various rotary servo control systems.
4 Machining Center
The first machining center was first developed by the American Carney-Trek Company in 1958. It adds an automatic tool changer on the basis of the CNC horizontal boring and milling machine, thus realizing the centralized processing of various processes such as milling, drilling, boring, reaming and tapping after the workpiece is clamped once. The machining center is a highly automated multi-function CNC machine tool with a tool magazine and an automatic tool changer. After the workpiece is clamped once on the machining center, it can complete various processes on more than two surfaces, and has a variety of tool changing or tool selection functions, which greatly improves the production efficiency.
Machining centers are divided into two categories: boring, milling and turning according to their processing procedures, and can be divided into three-axis, four-axis and five-axis machining centers according to the number of control axes.
5Maintenance and overhaul
Extend the life of components and the wear cycle of components, prevent various failures, and improve the average trouble-free working time and service life of CNC machine tools.
1. The use environment of CNC machine tools: For CNC machine tools, it is best to place them in a constant temperature environment and away from equipment with large vibrations (such as punches) and equipment with electromagnetic interference;
2. Power requirements;
3. CNC machine tools should have operating procedures: carry out regular maintenance and maintenance, pay attention to record and protect the scene in case of failure, etc.;
4. The CNC machine tool should not be sealed for a long time, which will lead to the failure of the storage system and the loss of data for a long time;
5. Pay attention to training and equipping operators, maintenance personnel and programmers
Maintenance of CNC system
1. Strictly abide by the operating procedures and daily maintenance system
2. Prevent dust from entering the CNC device: floating dust and metal powder can easily cause the insulation resistance between components to drop, resulting in failure or even damage to components.
3. Regularly clean the cooling and ventilation system of the CNC cabinet
4. Always monitor the grid voltage of the numerical control system: the grid voltage range is 85% to 110% of the rated value.
5. Regularly replace the storage battery
6. Maintenance when the CNC system is not used for a long time: often power on the CNC system or make the CNC machine run the warm-up program.
7. Maintenance of spare circuit boards Maintenance of mechanical parts
“MRCM do NOT have any MOQ requirement. We can send a sample model to you for quality check and test within 72hours. It's ALL FREE ! ”